Tuesday, December 04, 2012

A Softer Side, A Harder Edge

I finally figured out what's missing from this blog... the entire "High Heels" side.  By now any readers must be fairly sure that I do, in fact, wear my Mucks a lot.  They're great [and so comfortable!] but... the Heels side of things is so much fun!

I just got a haircut.  For the last 10 years, I have been growing my hair out and chopping it, 10 to 12 inches at a time, for Locks of Love.  This time I'm going to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths instead [read why here].  In the past I have always cut it in the spring when the weather is warming up... but a few weeks ago I realized that it didn't make the foggiest sense to have a nice styled head of hair right as Farm Season 2013 was gearing up.  I need to be able to put it all in a ponytail by then!







No comments: